The greatest things of life never happen in the crowd, the most beautiful things never come from the strongest looking suits. The best of art is not that which is visible or seen, audible or heard, but that which cognates feelings in spite of its appeal to the senses
I swore I was going to die, when I was buried, forgotten and felt lost, but when the world thought I was a material at its end, they didn’t know I was just a seed.
I was just a sperm cell in the womb, a seed in the ground, an idea in a mind, a seedling in a nursery, a yolk in an egg, a crucified in the eternity of things, unknown to the world, the place of dark was my place of growth.
Dreams are always bigger, aspirations are always higher, desires are always for more and life seeks itself to grow. Nothing grows together, if it doesn’t first grow alone, a symphony is never developed together, but first each member built first, alone.
Steve Araba
No comments:
Post a Comment